Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Taylor Swift Inspired Makeup | Red Lip and Cat Eye

Hey all! Here is my last post of 2014! And it goes to a Taylor Swift Inspired Makeup look featuring her signature red lip and cat eyes. To see how I created this look, watch the video down below!
I used Ardell's Demi Wispie false lashes, and L'Oreal Infallible Gel liner. For the lips, I used my favorite red lippie, Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Pomegranate. 
Dress: Dillard's
Shoes: Steinmart

Hope and pray you have a wonderful New Year's Eve. Love you all!


 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous, classic look- beautiful on you! Have a wonderful New Years! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is absolutely gorgeous on you! I love it and I love the dress ;)

    Blog : www.foreveralixandria.blogspot.com
    Youtube: www.youtube.com/ForeverAlixandria
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/ForeverAlixandria

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...