Friday, October 24, 2014

Cleopatra Makeup Tutorial

I did a bit of a different look today. I decided to do a Cleopatra inspired Egyptian makeup look! I had an idea of what I wanted to do at first, but as I started the process, it turned out to be something else, and I'm actually quite pleased with how it came out. If you want to see how I did it, I have a video you can watch down below.
List of what I used:
-Tape
-Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
-Jordana 12-Hr Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil in Endless Emerald
-NYX Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Pearl Eyeshadow in Turquoise
-Makeup Forever Mist & Fix
-Coastal Scents Revealed Palette (gold, matte taupe, pink ivory, gunmetal, and black)
-L'Oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer Liner 24 Hour in Blackest Black
-NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Gold
-Ardell Demi Wispies false eyelashes
-Givenchy Noir Couture 4 in 1 mascara
-Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in Light 44
-It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eyes in Light
-Tarte Smooth Operator Finishing Powder
-Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit. Used Fawn
-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. Used Incandescent Light
-Urban Decay Naked Basics. Mixed Faint and Crave
-Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Nude
-Buxom Full-On Lip Cream in White Russian
-Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour blush in Dollface
I bought the Cleopatra wig at Party City.

5 comments:

  1. Wow that looks so good! It's so similar too, well done! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now this is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous tutorial- you did a great job! I was Cleopatra for Halloween a few years ago and it's such fun makeup to do :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...