Wednesday, August 6, 2014

MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

 Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I was helping out at a church student camp and didn't have access to my computer as we were away at a retreat center. Anyways, I am back again and I will need to establish some kind of schedule since school will be starting up again soon. 

Today, I'm reviewing the MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation ($27). I picked this up about a month ago and love using it during the summer as my base. Its also great to use as a setting powder above a liquid foundation. It lasts about 5-6 hours on me before it begins to wear away.

I love using my Real Techniques Multi Task brush to apply the powder. The coverage is light to medium with the brush, but if you use a sponge, you can get medium-full coverage. I personally prefer to have a light-medium coverage with this powder. I'm not very fond of the sponge that comes with the powder.

Packaging is nice and sturdy. It is plastic and snaps shut, and comes with a mirror and sponge. There are 0.52oz/15g of product which is a great amount. The good thing is that I have not broken out from this MAC product. I know some people may break out because of MAC, but I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

To see it in action, watch the video:

 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed watching your video!! :) This is one of my favourite products. I've never used it on its own but it looks great on you. I usually apply it over liquid foundation to set it. xx

    The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angela! I enjoy using it both on its own and over foundation

      Delete
  2. Loved the video! You are so pretty! That MAC powder looks like it has a really nice finish, I should check it out :) Alex

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet Alex! It does have a nice finish. I would definitely try it out!

      Delete
  3. Sounds like a great everyday product! Glad it didn't break you out. I love MAC Blot Powder- it's perfect for my oilier skin :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried Studio Fix powder but have heard that it's a great powder for over makeup if you want extra coverage... I may have to try it, as I have oily skin too :)

    I think I must be lucky too, as MAC products have never broken me out either!

    - Grace's Beauty Space xo

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...