Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Nail Challenge with HaiJoJoFace

My friend and I love doing nail art, and we thought it would be fun to get together and do a video of our "challenge". Now, I looked up different nail art challenges and never found anything that I would call "challenging" (red nails was one of the challenges, I mean come on, really? Thats not challenging!) So I put together a bunch of nail art designs that I thought were challenging as well as some simpler ones. If you want to see our video, check it out below!

Here is the list we compiled:

My nails are on the right, and my friend, Joanna from HaiJoJoFace, are on the left.

Galaxy
"Starry Night" by Vincent van Gogh
Sunset
Flowers
Music Notes
Disney-Inspired
Tribal
Miami Heat Logo
Marble
Unfortunately, these came out really messy. I don't know what went wrong, but they got ruined =(
Stripes

This challenge was a lot of fun to do and I encourage you to check it out!

 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

6 comments:

  1. How fun! You both did an amazing job :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cool challenge! The miami heat logo looks great! And I really like your starry night and tribal nails!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hard, but definitely fun! Thanks <3

      Delete
  3. These are great! I love Starry Night and Sunset!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...