Friday, May 9, 2014

Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream

Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream is a skin perfecting tinted moisturizer and an all-in-one solution with 6 skin-perfecting benefits: 
 Refreshes skin instantly
• Brightens for a radiant glow
• Evens tone with a splash of sheer color
• Hydrates for 24 hours
• Smoothes for softer feeling skin
• Protects against UV damage with SPF 15
• Infused with essence of honeysuckle and white tea 

Olay Fresh Effects BB Cream comes with 2.5 fl oz (75 mL) and ranges from $10-15 depending where you purchase it.

I was very excited to try this BB Cream out, but I should have read the label more carefully. You see, I was expecting this "BB Cream" to do everything it mentioned it would, but it fell terribly short. Sure, it refreshes skin, hydrates my skin, and protects against UV damage, but it definitely didn't even out my skin tone. I know a tinted moisturizer doesn't really even out the skin, but you also shouldn't call it a BB Cream, as that is one of the things that BB Creams are suppose to do. 

I bought it several months ago, and am so glad that I finally used it up. I don't recommend this if you have uneven skin tones. If your face is even and without any blemishes, this stuff is great.
 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I use this too! I only need a light coverage and it feels like nothing at all. The only problem I have with it is that my skin is oily, and this makes my skin even oilier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true! Thats why I'm also glad it is gone lol

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review! That's one thing that gets me, a lot of western brands who rolled out bb creams the first time had almost or literally no coverage which isn't what genuine bb creams have. I'm glad you've shared this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I just recently tried Dr. Jart bb cream and find its pretty good.

      Delete
  3. Sorry this was a bit of a let-down. Thanks for the honest review, though! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...