Friday, March 28, 2014

Let It Go | Frozen


Even though it has been a few days since the release of Disney's Frozen on DVD, I figured it would be the perfect time to continue my Disney Princess eye makeup series. Although the look is similar to Elsa, there are some aspects of "Frozen" thrown in the mix. For instance, the added blue and white accents.


 Elsa is known for having purple eyeshadow, thick eyelashes, raspberry "frost bitten" cheeks, and pink lips.


I absolutely love this movie and have been waiting to put this look together. If you are interested in seeing how I did the makeup and what I used, watch the video below.


 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful look! I love your princess series!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you are enjoying it! Which princess would you like to see next?

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful look- you did a great job! Loving the inspiration for this one. So need to see that movie! Have a great weekend! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job!! I still haven't watched it....I'm almost ashamed to say that haha!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! I love how the lid color is a vibrant pink-purple but is still totally work appropriate or great for a night out!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  5. you did a great job here! i always never know how to do makeup inspired looks. i'm not that creative :P
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will find it in you. What I do, is I close my eyes, and when I think of a movie/princess, the first colors that come to mind are usually the ones I will figure something out with. Sometimes, if I'm stuck on an idea, I will look up previous interpretations of the movie/princess that others have done and will make it my own.

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...