Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Stila Sweet Treat Bronzing Powder


Stila Sweet Treat Bronzing Powder is a limited edition Valentine's Day product for 2014! It comes with 0.35 oz of product, and get this, for $14! Compared to other bronzers, this is an amazing deal! This bronzer is available on Stila's website, Sephora (online only), and Ulta.


I love the packaging of the Sweet Treat bronzer; it literally looks like a chocolate bar. The bronzer comes in a plastic packaging, and the actual product is raised up to look like a candy bar. 


Sweet Treat is a trio of matte and shimmer bronzers with a pop of peach to add a healthy glow. There are three brown shades (light, medium, and dark), one peach, and one light highlighter shade. Both the peach and highlighter are shimmery, but do not have glitter.

 Swatched L-R: light bronzer, highlighter, peach shimmer, dark bronzer, all swirled together

I would not use this bronzer as a contour as it is shimmery. However, when applied to the face, it gives a nice sheen, healthy glow, not a disco ball. So do not be afraid to try it out to contour. I personally prefer to use it to give me an alive and healthy look. The bronzer does not make me look dirty, and I find it to be a beautiful product.

I'm so glad that I picked this little treat up. Since it is a sweet and budget friendly bronzing powder, you can pick one up for a friend, and possibly one for yourself!

 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

18 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea and the shade looks gorgeous! Hopefully it's available in the UK.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at healthy glow!

    It looks lovely on you!

    Linh @ blushology.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love when something gives a healthy glow! And thank you xo

      Delete
  3. I want this. I'd been holding off, but you may have just pushed me over the edge. How cute would this be to give to a friend with a box of chocolates? Great review!
    adelicaterosiebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was debating as well, but so glad I got it! It would be a lovely gift

      Delete
  4. It gives such warmth to your face, looks really good!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha such a cute little product. i love grid patterns!
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my first "grid" product lol. The packaging DEFINITELY drew me in

      Delete
  6. How pretty! Love the packaging and it really seems to create a subtle, wearable glow. Glad you're liking it! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty that I wouldn't want to use it x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how I feel! I don't want to see the "chocolate bar" loose its pattern

      Delete
  8. this looks like such a lovely, soft color on you!! And $14 is not a bad price!

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! That is one of the best things I love about this bronzer xo

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...