Sunday, December 22, 2013

Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes! Mascara


Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes statement mascara is a new addition to the mascara family. Tarte makes great mascara's so my hopes for this were really high. I had seen this mascara being used on the Tartelettes on QVC, and their lashes turned out amazingly! This deluxe size mascara came with the Tarte Best for Lash 4 piece deluxe eye set.



I just love the gold packaging of this mascara! The full size looks similar to the original Lights Camera Lashes mascara, but obviously in gold. Its so shiny!

The brush is a little different and is difficult to work with at first until you figure it out. It has two different sides to the brush: a shorter denser side and a longer firmer side and each has a separate job. The short, denser side delivers the optimal amount of mascara to volumize the lashes. The longer, firmer side lengthens and separates lashes. Both sides of the brush have plastic bristles.



Personally, it is hard for me to distinguish between the two sides. Visibly, it is able to distinguish, but I loose the sight once it goes to my lashes. On the plus side, once I apply the brush, it makes my eyelashes look amazing. 

The mascara definitely lengthens and volumizes. Some days, my lashes separate better than others, and it is usually due to me applying the mascara. 

2 Coats of Lights, Camera, Flashes

As of now, I don't know if I will purchase the full size of this mascara as I still have a plethora of mascaras to go through. Also, I still love the original Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara. So I might go back to that one. We shall see in the months to come!


 Check out my Tarte Thoughtful Treasures giveaway! Click here to find out more.

 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

1 comment:

  1. i haven't tried tarte at all but your lashes looks great! ^_^ have a great christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...