Monday, December 2, 2013

Mani Mondays | Butter London La Moss



Can't believe it is December already! This is crazy. Once it hits September, the year seems to go by in such a rush! I forgot to wear my most favorite nail polish for the fall! 

Butter London La Moss is the perfect fall nail polish. It is part of the oxblood family and leans a little more to the red side then other oxblood shades available. 
I remember seeing this shade at Ulta and fell so in love with it that I had to purchase it! I also bought Butter London Trout Pout (reviewed here).

The formula is nice and thin, but the only problem I had was that it was difficult to get the second layer even near the cuticles. I was trying to prevent the nail polish from running and getting all over the cuticle area. But overall, I think it applies nicely.

 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

1 comment:

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...