Friday, November 29, 2013

Diamond Candles | Fresh Snow

Diamond Candles is a candle company that places rings worth anywhere from $10-$5000 inside their candles. They are natural soy candles with high quality fragrance. Each candle is $24.95,  but there are usually different deals online that they provide.

I choose the candle Fresh Snow, which has notes of peppermint, patchouli, and eucalyptus. It is definitely a nice scent. The wax burns evenly and the scent does have a nice throw to it. The transaction process went smoothly, and delivery took about one week.

After burning the candle for a few hours, I was able to use tweezers to pull out the gold foil which has the ring inside. (Make sure to blow out the candle before pulling it out so that nothing gets burned).

Ta-da! Here is the ring I received. It is a beautiful ring with a purple stone, although, unfortunately it was only a $10 ring. The rings that are worth checking out are the ones that have engraved numbers or letters on the inside. Since I have smaller finger width, I could not find a suitable finger to place it on, and ended up giving the ring to my mom, which she highly enjoyed. (That is the only negative; most rings are on the bigger size since it is more of a  "generic/average" size for most people. 

The experience of it all was exciting! I definitely enjoy the ring and the fun surprise that they include. I would definitely purchase again. There are so many different fragrances to choose from!

 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...