Monday, September 2, 2013

Shades of Fall | Top 3 Blushes

As the change of weather turns from summer to fall, so does our makeup. Although corals would still be acceptable (actually, any blush is fine! haha), I like to base my makeup off of the seasons. Fall reminds me of wines, plums, browns, muted pinks, etc.
My top 3 blushes of this season are NARS Lovejoy, Tarte Blushing Bride, and NARS Amour.

NARS Lovejoy is a shimmering bronzed rose. This blush is more on the "nude" side. I find it very comparable to Tarte Exposed and did a comparing post about them here.

Tarte Blushing Bride was the first Tarte blush I purchased. This one is categorized as a plumy rose. It has shimmer in it, but isn't completely noticeable on the skin. It gives a nice glow to my cheeks.
NARS Amour is the most recent addition to my blush family. It is categorized as a peachy pink and is matte. I asked the Sephora saleswoman what would be a great fall blush for me. She immediately pointed me to this one saying that this blush would work perfectly for my colorings.
L-R: Lovejoy, Blushing Bride, Amour
What are your top 3 fall blushes?

 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I own the Nars Lovejoy blush which is lovely! I really want the Tarte one now :)

    MISSY IN THE MIRROR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the formulation of the tarte blushes! I have the shade flushed, but would love to try blushing bride!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...