Friday, September 27, 2013

"I Love Fall" Tag


1. Favorite Fall lip product?
I love MAC Plumful. This fall is the first time I actually wear lip colors so I can't wait to experiment!


2. Favorite Fall Nail Polish?
For fall, I lean towards wearing darker/vampy colors. My all time favorite fall nail polish is Butter London La Moss.

3. Favorite Fall Starbucks Drink?
Pumpkin spice latte with caramel sauce in it! Best invention ever.

4. Favorite Fall Candle?
Oh my goodness, wear to start? Well I love Bath & Body Works Pumpkin Apple and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin candles. Pretty much anything that smells warm and cinnamon-y. 

5. Favorite Fall clothing item or accessory?
                                                  Scarves
6. Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze?

I don't like haunted anything! But I like the Haunted Mansion ride at Disney! (That's probably as far as I will go with scary lol)

7. Favorite Halloween movie?
Never seen any.


8. Favorite candy to eat on Halloween?
I love eating Snickers, Take 5, Twix, pretty much anything chocolatey with caramel!

9. What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
Probably nothing. I usually just stay home and am studying or something haha.

10. What is your Favorite thing about Fall?
I love the weather when it gets nice with the autumn breeze. I love going to pumpkin patches and carving my pumpkin.



What do you like about fall?
 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

7 comments:

  1. A) I literally am wearing MAC Plumful as I'm writing this. B) I agree with all of your answers. C) Do yourself a favor and rent Hocus Pocus! It's the BEST movie for getting into the fall spirit :) Have a great weekend!

    xo,
    Steph
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! And I will have to check it out! Hopefully it isn't anything spooky haha

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. You are more than welcome to do it if you'd like! I'd love to see your responses =)

      Delete
  3. great blog post! i am currently in the making of my favorite fall fashion/beauty/food/home/whatever else i can fit there post. i really, really wanna try those new wet n wild fall trios. i need an eyeshadow to feature. anyways, Sinful Colors has some really cute, muted and deep fall nail polish colors! and that butter london polish is so pretty! it reminds me of Hard-Kourt Fashionista from the kardashian kolor polish from nicole by opi they had out last year. nothing like a pretty deep red for fall time

    http://mindbodybeauty.blogspot.com

    <3 erica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those nail polishes are perfect for this season. Also, there are many different eye shadows out there that can be used for fall. I personally like Covergirl Coffee Shop as a drugstore option

      Delete
  4. Ahhh, Fall is my favourite time of year! I'm pretty obsessed with Pumpkin Spice Lattes and that Butter London polish looks lovely :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...