Saturday, August 24, 2013

My New Hair | Ombre

Before/After
For the longest time, I had been debating whether or not to do ombré on my hair. Earlier this week, I bought another Revlon Frost & Glow highlighting kit again, (but this time in Blonde), and attempted to balayage/ombré my hair. It actually turned out well, but was still not as light as I wanted.

Yesterday, I got up the courage to go to the salon and get my hair ombréd by a hair stylist instead of me messing up and damaging my hair attempting to go blonder. I told the stylist that I wanted a color similar to Emma Stone's blonde, but not so yellow.
Image from Google
I was so scared to see the results. Why? Becuase 1) I have never colored my hair at a salon before, 2) I have never dyed my hair blonde, and 3) I never thought blonde would suit me. Well, I LOVED the result of my hair. Not going to lie, it took a bit to get use too since I found it so blonde, but overall I am completely satisfied with my hair color. 
What really helped was that I kept my brown roots on half of my head. If I had gone completely blonde, I don't know if I would have liked it as much. My hairstylist also added a few highlights on my bangs to brighten me up a bit.
I really do believe that there is a blonde that can suit anyone, you just have to find the right one! And of course, right now I need to be using hydrating masks for my hair to be softer and healthier looking once again.
From the back
 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

10 comments:

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...