Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Monthly Makeup Bag | August

August is here, and is one step closer to the fall. I am so excited! In about 3 weeks, I start my third year at university. 
Since it is back to school, I have chosen makeup that would be perfect. Half of it is drugstore, which saves money, and the other half is higher end products.
Face
- Smashbox Photofinish Oil-Free Primer
- CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in 810 Classic Ivory
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Bisque
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent 001
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
- Stila Convertible Color in Petunia
Eyes
- e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
- Maybelline 24 Hour Eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe and Barely Branded
- CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in Brown Smolder
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Stila Smudge Stick Eyeliner in Stingray
- Stila MAJOR Major Lash Mascara in Black
Lips
- Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Celestial

 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the clear variety of Great Lash before! I will have to look out for that. Thank you for sharing!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good old stay matte :) I dropped one of mine the other day and it broke :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Hopefully you can get another one soon!

      Delete
  3. Rimmel Stay Matte powder is such a staple!

    I found you on the Bright Side Blog Hop, would really appreciate it if you could follow me back :)

    Florrie
    I Want ❤ Never Gets

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...