Friday, August 9, 2013

CoverGirl Clump Crusher

I have seen this mascara in many different videos on YouTube, and wanted to test it out myself. I drove down to the drugstore and picked up this mascara for $6. 

It claims to provide volume with zero clumps on application.
The packaging is a cute green tube. The brush has plastic bristles separated evenly to promote separation and volume. The brush has a scoop kind of shape.

Upon application, there were no clumps on the brush. On my lashes, it gives good separation and volumizes well. I did not see any lengthening properties, but that was not listed on the packaging.

This is two coats of the mascara.

Overall, I do like the volume that this mascara gives me without all the clumps. Definitely a keeper!


 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

8 comments:

  1. Wow your eyes look absolutely gorgeoussss!
    So big and lined, love the look of this.

    Love Em :)
    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my all time favourite mascara! It hasn't come out in the UK yet so I last time I went to New York I bought like 20 of them! I found your blog through a blog hop and I'm glad that I did, I look forward to more posts from you :)

    I love your blog and have followed. Check out my blog and follow back if you like it )

    ourlondonwardrobe.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! It really is a great mascara <3

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry, but my jaw just about dropped at the sight of those eyes! They are absolutely gorgeous! Never mind the mascara! lol But thanks for the review. It sounds really great. I may have to pick this one up since I just happen to be in the market for one! Thanks for sharing!

    P.S. I love your blog! So glad I stumbled upon it. I'm your new follower :)

    www.hudasbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much! I'm so glad that you stumbled upon it as well. <3

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...