Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 2013 Favorites

Another month goes by, and the year is almost half way finished. Its crazy how fast time flies! This month I had a few favorites. Majority were beauty products, except for one. 
First on my list is the elf eyelid primer. Not only does it do an excellent job keeping my eyeshadow looking perfect all day, but it is only $1! I could not believe a cheap product like this would work amazingly. It may not have as much product as the Urban Decay or Tarte eye primers, but for $1, I would use it any day.
Next, I really fell in love with the Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara and the Smashbox Full Exposure mascara. (To see there mini review, click here.)
Thirdly, I have been loving the Anastasia Clear Brow Gel. I love how it keeps my eyebrows in place all day. 
Fourthly, I have been enjoying the Beauty Blender PURE sponge. I did not think a sponge would be this amazing, but I really like how it flawlessly applies my foundation. I was thinking of getting the pink one, but decided on the white one instead. (It feels purer, hence the name of the sponge haha).
Finally, the Solarcaine Cool Aloe Vera has been my skin's life saver the last couple of weeks. When I went out on the boat, I came back sunburned, so bad that my entire body looked like a cooked lobster. I was in pain, and I tried normal aloe vera. Although it helped the pain a little bit, it was not enough. I read some reviews online and people said that Solarcaine was the best to use because it had an ingredient called "lidocaine hydrochloride" that is an external analgesic. IT WORKED WONDERS! My pain subsided and the effect lasted for a while. Thank goodness I found this stuff. 

***There is ONE day left to enter my True Blue Spa giveaway, clicker here.***

 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

11 comments:

  1. I kow! I can't believe it's almost June! :OO And I love this post! I really must try some of these products! Thank you for sharing them!

    P.S. I am so sorry to bother you, but could you please check out my website? I'm new....
    www.thethirteenthgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to try that ELF eyelid primer next time I go to the US then. Urban Decay Primer Potion is so over priced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is! There is no point in buying the UD Primer Potion when there are better and cheaper alternatives

      Delete
  3. Solarcane isn't just a favourite of mine - it is a necessity in the summer months!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is now a necessity for me! I just discovered it this month too!

      Delete
  4. I also really love the anastasia brow gel - I'm actually running low as we speak! Also, that beauty blender sponge is on my list of things to purchase next! Great favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So with you on the Beauty Blender love (though I have the pink one) -- I feel like it's changed my foundation-wearing life forever. LOL

    I actually have a sample of that Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara somewhere, so I think I'll dig it out and give it a try when my next mascara dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's interesting to see your review on the sponge, i am a brush lover but think i might give the sponge ago.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still am a brush lover but definitely love the sponge!

      Delete
  7. Just discovered the elf eyelid primer as well when I was organizing my stash and found it. I'd gotten it in a set forever ago and never used it. Now I love it! Amazing for so cheap!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...