Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Estée Lauder Pure Eyeshadow Duo

My mom has been a devoted customer to Estée Lauder since she was 18 years old. So everytime she goes to the EL counter, she will purchase her items whenever they are offering a Free Gift with Purchase. I love when she comes home and shares some of this make up with me from the free gift with purchase. 
I don't remember when she gave it to me, but I got a Pure Eyeshadow Duo with shades Tea Biscuit and Cinnamon. However, when I got it, I was not much into eyeshadow and put it away with all the other makeup I did not use. I recently stumbled upon it and decided to use it for my month of May makeup bag.
Estee Lauder Pure Eyeshadow photo DSCN9650_zps56fac875.jpg
For the past month, I have been wearing this shadow combo. The eyeshadows have a nice consistency, no fallout, and last all day when paired with an eyelid primer. I put Tea Biscuit from lash line to brow, and Cinnamon goes into my crease. Unfortunately, I believe both are discontinued shades. I know for a fact that Cinnamon is discontinued, but am unsure about Tea Biscuit. 
EL Pure Tea Biscuit and Cinnamon photo DSCN9656_zps5a3b8576.jpg
L-R: Tea Biscuit and Cinnamon
EL Tea Biscuit and Cinnamon photo DSCN9658_zps452e86e6.jpg 
Tea Biscuit is a pale shimmery champagne color.
Cinnamon is a bronzy brown with gold shimmer.
 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

9 comments:

  1. My mum is the same, this was her first makeup brand she tried out, introduced by my grandmother! Great review :)

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. I have a similiar duo from Bare Escentuals (The Top Shelf, I believe) that I love because it's so easy to slap on and get out the door when you're in a rush. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute names! That looks like a very nice everyday duo! How's the texture/quality of the shadows?

    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is perfect for everyday! The texture is not as smooth because it does have the shimmery glitter, but the quality is great.

      Delete
  4. Cinnamon is so pretty! I'm sad that it's discontinued - it looks like the perfect colour for me! :(

    Love, Hails x | www.hayerlily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know =( I believe that "Hot Cinnamon" may be similar to it, (don't quote me on that) but from what I have seen, it seems close.

      Delete
  5. These are so beautiful! I love wearing colors like the darker shade everyday. I am a new follower from the bright side hop! :)

    eyeshadoweyeliner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...