Saturday, March 23, 2013

Liebster Award

I have seen this post around the blog world recently, and I thought it would be fun to do! 

 Pillow Castles nominated me for a Liebster Award! She thought I was good enough for this award! Thank you so much! A Liebster Award helps new bloggers with less than 200 followers to become recognized. How amazing is that? 

 Now I must do a couple of things in order to win. 

1) Share 11 things about yourself. 
2) Answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated you asked. 
3) Choose 11 bloggers to nominate, as long as they have under 200 followers too. 
4) Come up with 11 questions to ask the 11 people you nominate. 
 5)Thank the person that nominated you and include a link back to their blog

 Eleven things about myself:

1) I just recently got into makeup.

2) I think I have found my new hobby! Blogging about makeup!

3) My boyfriend and I have been dating for 5 years

4) My brother and I are ten years apart. I am the oldest ;)

5) I am a biology major, and want to become a physician assistant.

6) I love Oreo cookies! Especially when they are double stuffed, then dunked in milk! Delicious.

7) My favorite chocolates are Ferrero Rocher.

8) I speak English and Spanish.

9) Every spring, for the past 3 years I have grown a garden from seeds.

10) My favorite Disney princess is Belle, from Beauty and the Beast.

11) My favorite colors are pink and teal.


The 11 questions that my nominator asked me:

1) What do you think makes you unique? My mom could not have children for ten years, but ten years later, I popped up!
2)Who is your best friend? I have two, my boyfriend and my friend from middle school!
3) Where do you want to visit the most? This is a tough question, as I want to visit many places! But if I had to choose, I would have to say Europe, take a tour of different countries!
4) What is/was your favorite subject in school? Biology/chemistry
5) What is your favorite animal? Tiger
6) What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend? Just relax at home, watch a movie.
7) Do you have any hobbies? Now I do! Before blogging, I didn’t have a hobby per se. Another hobby I have is every spring, I grow flowers from seeds in my garden. It has become a tradition for the last three years.
8) What is your favorite band? I don’t have a favorite band.
9) What is your favorite song? I love so many songs, but right now I would have to say Of Monsters and Men “Little Talks”
10) If you could do anything right now, what would it be? I would want to travel the world.
11) What inspires you? Positivity and kindness inspire me.

I nominate:

My questions to you:
11.     What is your favorite color?
22.     What inspired you to start blogging?
33.     When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
44.      Is that dream still the same today?
55.     What is your best attribute?
66.      If you were stranded on an island, what would be three things you could have with you?
77.      Do you prefer cooking or baking?
88.      What are your hobbies?
99.       If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
110.   What is your favorite movie?
111.   Coffee or tea?


 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Loved your answers hun! I am craving Oreo now haha! <33

    I am having an International Giveaway on my blog and I'd love it if you enter! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Aloha Friday link party! I am following you on bloglovin and gfc it would be lovely if stop by over my blog and see if you like it :)

    Have a lovely weekend.


    Hugs x
    Scudds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these kind of post, get to know so much about you.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop. You have a wonderful blog, I look forward to reading more. I hope you can stop by and say hello, I'm hosting a giveaway that I would love you to join :)

    -Melanie @ meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you found my blog! Thank you very much! I will definitely check out the giveaway.

      Delete
  5. I'm pretty new to makeup and beauty blogging as well, and it seems like now that's like all I do with my spare time. :P
    But I just love these awards!! They're such a great way to gain a little bit of insight from the author and then from the readers.
    I stopped by from the Stop Drop And Beauty Blog Hop and am following via GFC. I would love it if you came and checked out my blog as well. :D
    Have a great week!
    xx
    Danielle
    http://kalamityjanekosmetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love blogging and have so much fun doing it! I enjoy reading and learning new things about the other person! I will check out your blog!

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...