Friday, March 8, 2013

FOTD feat. Tarte Call of the Wild palette

 photo IMG_9116_zpsb903129f.jpg
Today I used my new Tarte Call of the Wild eyeshadow palette. I'm not fond of shimmery shadows because of fall out, but I'm very happy to say that they don't have fall out! So I LOVE it!

 photo IMG_9101_zps9b7ed595.jpg
Face:
- Smashbox Photofinish Oil-free primer (not pictured)
- Tarte 12-hr Amazonian clay foundation in Fair
- Tarte Waterproof concealer in Fair
- Maybelline Dark Eye Eraser Concealer in Fair
- Tarte Finishing Powder
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- Buxom True Hue blush in Swept Away
- Urban Decay All-Nighter setting spray
Eyes:
- Cover Girl Brown Smolder
- Maybelline clear mascara
-  Tarte Clean Slate Creaseless Eye Primer
- Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus black eyeliner
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
- Tarte Call of the Wild eyeshadow Palette
Call - used all over eye
Meow - on outer half of eyelid
Wild - in crease
Instinct - highlight brow bone
- Maybelline Great Lashes mascara
Lips:
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Charm
- Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Sex Pot
 
I'm still trying to master the art of applying shadow, but I don't wear it on a normal basis so I don't have much time to practice. But I really love the look eyeshadow gives! Looks like I will need to practice to make it perfect ;)
 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love this look, it is very flattering! I think you did a great job applying it! Congrats on winning this palette! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Like I said, I'm still practicing so you can see all the different colors, not just one big mix up haha

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...