Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Simplicity is Key

I decided to do a really natural look with light makeup. It may look like I used a lot of products, but honestly, since it is powder foundation, it is very light coverage, and I had to build it up. I've realized that most of my "face of the days" pretty much look the same, with the difference of blush and lips, but I like to keep my face looking natural and simple. 
I started off using a sample of Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Multi-Use Powder Foundation, but it did not provide much coverage on its own, so I added some Bare Minerals powder foundation. I still needed concealer to cover up my blemishes, but other than that, everything else was very minimal. 

Face
-Make Up For Ever Pro Finish Powder Foundation in Golden Ivory
-Tarte Waterproof concealer in Fair
-Bare Minerals Matte Mineral Foundation in Fairly Light
-Stila Convertible Color in Peony
-Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
Eyes
-Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Black Onyx
-Maybelline 24-hr Tattoo in Barely Branded
-Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes mascara
-Cover Girl Eye Enhancers in Brown Smolder
-Maybelline Great Lash transparent mascara
Lips
-L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Fairest Nude
-Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Sex Pot


1 comment:

  1. you look wonderful with the natural look :) I love mineral foundation for every day, it's not too heavy and doesnt look cakey!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...