Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Favorites 2013

This month I have enjoyed several products. Majority is beauty except for one item, which is a hand soap.
  • Bath and Body Works Aloha Orchid Foaming Soap
    • This soap is part of the BBW spring/summer collection. I absolutely am in love with the scent! It smells like "iced papaya, guava nectar, sun-kissed strawberries and creamy white orchids."
  • Revlon Nearly Naked foundation
    • I recently picked this up and have been using it pretty much every day! It gives a nice natural, light coverage. (review coming soon)
  • Tarte 12-hr Amazonian clay blush in Blissful
    • I believe this is my perfect blush color. I love peachy shades and it gives me a healthy glow.
  • Maybelline Great Lash Transparent mascara
    • This is a re-found love. I use to use it several years ago but forgot about doing eyebrows. Now that I have been shading in my eyebrows every day, it sets them perfectly.
  • Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Sex Pot
    • This lip gloss is very nice and I have been reaching for it often to use by itself or to use on top of another lip product. It provides a unique color when combined with other lip products.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. Great blog, I just found you. The Maybelline transparent mascara is great. I use it daily. Have great day,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...