Monday, February 11, 2013

Benefit Hoola

Good morning! This is the bronzer I have been using for the past two months. At first I wasn't much for bronzer after my experiences with Bare Minerals Warmth (I kind of looked like an oompa loompa with it!) But I also realized I applied Warmth heavily. After watching several YouTube gurus and how they applied bronzer, I decided to give bronzer a go again. A sales associate at Sephora recommended for me to try Benefit Hoola because it was a lighter bronzer, nothing to orange, and it was matte. She told me since I have fair skin, it would work best for me.

Benefit Hoola comes in a cute box like packaging. It is $28 for 0.28oz. (YIKES! That is pretty much $1 per .01 oz). 
 Hoola comes with a little brush that you can use to apply the bronzer, but personally, I never bother with the brushes that come with a product. However, it is a really soft brush, but I don't know what I would use it for. 
There is also a mirror in the box. 

 Hoola is on the more yellow side when heavily swatched. It is a matte, light brown (compared to other bronzers), and it is far from orange. 
The powder is creamy and not chalky at all, which is nice.
 Here it is blended out.

Pros:
-Light brown
-Matte
-Far from orange tint
Cons:
-Pretty expensive for a little bit of product

2 comments:

  1. Looks good! I'm currently tossing up between this or NARS Laguna, don't suppose you've tried the latter?

    beautyonabudgetbyemma.blogspot.co.uk
    ^ please feel free to check out my blog. I follow back :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both are good. Hoola is matte where as Laguna has some shimmer in it. I also think that Laguna is a little bit more on the warmer side, and Hoola is more neutral. I will check out your blog!

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...