Tuesday, January 15, 2013

NOTW: Ulta Peach Parfait

Nails of the Week.....Ulta Peach Parfait

I enjoy painting my nails and do it every week. So be on the look out for NOTW!
This week I have on Ulta's Peach Parfait. It is a creme nail polish and has a thin consistency, but can be built up so that the nail line does not show through. Overall, I think it is a good nail polish. Will I buy it again? Probably not, because I am not much of an orange nail kind of gal. The nail polish can be found at Ulta stores and online. 



Depending on the lighting, the color may turn out more orange, or a light creme orange-peach color. 

(indoor lighting)


(outdoor lighting)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...