Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mini Drugstore Haul

Hey guys!

Today I went to Walmart and Walgreens just to pick up a few new products to try out.


The first thing I picked up was the Rimmel Clean Finish foundation. Normally, it is $4.99, but today it was on sale for $2.50. When I was at the cash register, I signed up for the Walgreens Balance Rewards, and I got even more savings on the foundation. Instead, I got it for $1.29!!!!! Now I think that is great!


Next, I got the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm Stain in Sweetheart. This was not on sale, and was $8.99. These can be found cheaper at Walmart, but when I went, they didn't have many color choices because they needed to restock. 

Finally, I got this Revlon Kabuki Brush at Walmart for $7.47. I have been looking for a brush that I can use for my bronzer. I don't like using the same brush for different makeup products (i.e. a blush brush for blush and bronzer and powder). So, I decided to try the Revlon Kabuki because I wanted something controllable and concise. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...