Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello Blogging!

Hey Beauty lovers,

This is my first blog, and I would like to introduce myself!

I have always been very simple when it comes to makeup, but as I got older, I noticed that I needed some color on my face because I wanted to avoid looking sick or dead. So, in efforts to look alive and healthy instead, I started buying better suiting foundation colors, blushes, eyeshadows, lip products, etc. So in reality, my step into the world of beauty came recently.

I am a college student with a part time job, so majority  of my makeup is either drugstore, or I bought higher end products with money I would save up. I enjoy saving a portion of my money to splurge on some items that I enjoy or want! It is one of my rewards for myself!

As of right now, I won't be able to write very often, due to all the homework and studying that is required of a college student, but I will do my best to make new posts!

Hope you enjoy!

Desi

1 comment:

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...