Saturday, January 26, 2013

FOTD #1

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Here is my Face of the Day numero uno! This look is typically what I wear to work. Enjoy!



Face:
  • Estee Lauder "Double Wear" Stay-in-Place Liquid Foundation in 1N1 Ecru (old formulation)
  • Maybelline Shine Free Loose Powder in Light - focusing on areas that tend to get oily
  • Nars Laguna bronzer - underneath my cheekbones and up to frame my face by my forehead
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Splendor
Eyes:
  • Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eye Pencil in Black Onyx - on upper lash line
  • Too Faced Romantic Eye Shadow Palette
    • Soulmates
    • I Do 
    • Un-Veil 
  • Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara in Very Black
  • Cover Girl Eye Enhancers in Brown Smolder - fill in eyebrows
Lips:
  • Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Balm in Mighty Mimosa
  • C.O. Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint in Pink Mint


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...